Subscribe To Our Newsletter
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by patent law, copyright law, publicity rights law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trade dress law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and/or other similar protections (hereafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights") and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, USRA does not grant any express or implied right to you under any Intellectual Property Rights with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of USRA.
USE OF SITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, retrieve, access, store and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, educational, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- USRA reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, retrieve, access, store and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from USRA.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may not sell or resell Materials and Services.
- You may not use the Materials and Services on any other web site or in any other networked computer environment for any purpose.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that USRA creates to generate pages on the Site.
- The pages and elements on this Site are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, owned by USRA, and are not licensed hereby. You may not copy or imitate, in whole or in part, the pages and elements on this Site. The rights specified above to view, download, retrieve, access, store and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
USRA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
USE AND PROTECTION OF ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
USER AUTHENTICATION AND DISPUTES
You acknowledge that, because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Site cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because USRA is not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby release USRA (and its agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of USRA. USRA makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-USRA Web site, you do so at your own risk and USRA is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. USRA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that USRA endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing," "crashing", denial of service attacks and other attacks; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting; or (vi) deleting or revising any material posted on the Site by any other person or entity. If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the Site, you shall not disclose the password to any third parties or use the password for any unauthorized purpose.
INTERFERENCE AND USE OF OUTSIDE SOFTWARE